This guide is intended as a quick-start for getting the bot set up with customizable settings for your server.
- Welcomes a new user to your server with a customizable message.
- Informs a channel of a user's departure from your server with a customizable message.
- Allow users to self assign roles from a list of approved ones.
Bot Command Prefix
- Change the bot's command prefix to allow use with another bot using the same one.
- Customize the color of the response embed from the bot.
- Change the bot's nickname on your server.
- Automatically delete any message containing an invite to another Discord server, unless posted by an Administrator.
- Feature that saves messages to a specified channel for archiving when one is reacted to with a customizable emoji.